We are pleased to announce that Public Reason 10 (1) is now available online at
TOC – Public Reason 10 (1):
- Julian Katz – Kant’s ‘Bund’: A Voluntary Reading
- Leonidas Makris – Mill’s Political Perception of Liberty: Idiosyncratic, Perfectionist but essentially Liberal
- Alexandros Manolatos – Rawlsian Stability and the Hazards of Envy
- Jens Peter Brune – Capabilitarianism without Paternalism?
- Hossein Dabbagh – The Problem of Explanation and Reason-Giving Account of pro tanto Duties in the Rossian Ethical Framework
- Adelin Costin Dumitru – Feminism, Agency and Objectivity
Public Reason is an open-access peer-reviewed journal of political and moral philosophy and all articles are available for download as .pdf, .mobi, and .epub.